Korean Beef Tacos, Roasted Artichoke & Goat Cheese (3/24/16)
KOREAN BEEF TACOS
1. Place a 4 oz. portion of the marinated beef tenderloin onto the flattop, and cook for 1
2. Heat 3 taco shells on the stovetop for 30 seconds until warm, and place into a wire
3. On the cutting board build tacos by equally dividing the beef tenderloin, next place a
pinch of shredded cabbage, followed by ½ of a soup spoon of cilantro-onion relish,
and topped with a level 1/8 teaspoon of the chile garlic sauce in the middle of the
taco. Season with sea salt, and fresh cracked white pepper.
4. Plate tacos and enjoy!
ROASTED ARTICHOKE & GOAT CHEESE FLATBREAD
1. Place one white scoop of shredded mozzarella cheese onto a flatbread
dough and disperse evenly.
2. Next add 1 tablespoon of chives, 8-10 slivered roasted artichokes, 1 soup spoon of
balsamic onions, and 1 soup spoon of julienned roasted red peppers evenly on
3. Sprinkle goat cheese crumbles onto the flatbread and place into the oven; pre-heated to 450 degrees, and bake for approximately 6 minutes until golden brown.
4. Cut in half lengthwise and then cut into quarters crosswise. Season with sea salt
and fresh cracked white pepper, and drizzle lightly with olive oil.
5. Place on plate and garnish with fresh chopped parsley.