Duffy’s Sports Grill is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Duffy’s Sports Grill may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 24, 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and personal information such as your birth date
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as your preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information in conjunction with Duffy’s MVP Loyalty Program and also to understand your needs to provide you the best guest service at our restaurants
- Internal record keeping and maintenance of your MVP account
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences and your MVP Login username and password.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You may opt-out of our email communications by clicking the link at the bottom of any email you have received from Duffy’s Sports Grill
- If you have signed up for an MVP Card and have provided your information, you can cancel the account any time by simply emailing MVPCard@DuffysMVP.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at MVPCard@DuffysMVP.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.