Tailgating – Duffy’s Style!
Posted September 20, 2013 | No Comments.
The NFL season is once again upon us, which means six months of touchdowns, fantasy football and tailgating! At Duffy’s Sports Grill we believe that a quality tailgating experience can be a crucial element in making football that much BETTER! So we’re here to help you create your own awesome party in the comfort of your own home.
Shhhh, don’t tell our chefs, but we’re going to share our Korean Beef Taco recipe with you. Not the cooking type? Duffy’s is here for you, too! You can always order this or other items to go.
So chill the beer, put on your Game Day Jersey and take note of our football-friendly food!
Korean Beef Tacos with Cilantro Onion Relish and Hot Chili Garlic Sauce
Yields approximately 8-12 tacos
- 1 pack of small flour tortillas
- 1 small jar of Tuong Ot Toi Viet-Nam hot chili garlic sauce
- 2 limes
- 1 lb. beef tenderloin tips, sliced very thinly into small, bite-sized pieces
For the cabbage mixture:
- 1 small head of green cabbage
- 1 small head of red cabbage
For the marinade:
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 oz. sesame oil
- 1 tbs. fresh chopped garlic
- 1½ tbs. brown sugar
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
For the cilantro onion relish:
- 1 large red onion, diced small
- 1 bunch cilantro, fresh chopped leaves only
- ½ tbs. rice wine vinegar
- 2 limes
- ½ tsp. sea salt