College football starts in less than a week. So what’s on your tailgating menu? To help get you game ready Duffy’s Executive Chef Eric Parker joined CBS12 News This Morning with some nontraditional treats.
College football starts August 26 and the NFL season starts September 7.
Duffy’s Sports Grill will debut a new football features menu kicking off with college football – choices include the Blazin’ BBQ Cheeseburger made with Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel BBQ sauce, pepper crusted bacon and pepper jack cheese, variety of Lobster tacos and more.
- Dredge 3 pieces of lobster meat into seasoned flour
- Place into egg wash
- Bread in panko bread crumbs
- Fry in 365-degree oil in pan for 1 minute,
- Pat dry on paper towel for oil absorption and season lobster with salt and pepper
- Heat 3 tortillas of your choice on a flattop for 30 seconds until warm
- Place shredded cabbage in tortillas and season with salt and pepper, ½ oz of cilantro cream sauce and one piece of crispy lobster followed by your favorite salsa
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 heaping tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 heaping tablespoons finely sliced green onion
- 2 heaping teaspoons minced jalapenos
- 1 oz taco seasoning
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups mayo or non-fat Greek yogurt
1. Mix all ingredients together and place a dollop on lobster tacos
By Anna Commander for CBS 12 | August 20, 2017