Job Description: BOH-Culinary Manager (Chef)
Overview: Responsible for maintaining the quality and consistency of all aspects of the kitchen operations while achieving our operational goals. Models our culture of keeping the store in top condition, treating people fairly, and behaving ethically. Duffy’s is a progressive leadership environment whereby responsibility and accountability are not negotiable…….in other words, no excuses or blame.
- Minimum 2 years as a sous, or assistant chef in a full service,
moderate to high volume restaurant.
- Must possess strong leadership skills.
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments
demonstrating upward career tracking.
- Must be dependable, reliable and motivated.
- Strong communication skills.
* 5 day Work Week (if you work a 6th day you get paid for it!)
*Extra day off each month! Enjoy 12 additional paid days off a year!
*Comprehensive Bonus Incentive plan for all levels of management
* Comprehensive Medical Coverage
* Dental & Orthodontia Coverage
* Vision Benefits
* Complimentary Life Insurance
* 401 (K) with Company Match
* Paid Vacations
* Dining privileges
* Health Club Membership
* Health and Wellness Incentives
New Restaurant Openings:
Kendall (Opening November)
Tampa, FL (Opened 5/13/16)
Ft. Myers, FL (Opened 2/12/16)